Jorge Tsipos, Tom Heath and Adam Direen take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Oregon Militiamen take control of a government building for purposes that are totally not terrorism. They plan to stay there for several years and are willing to kill. So that's fun.
- A diver guides a giant squid out of a Japan dock with his massive balls.
- Bill Cosby charged with drugging and sexually assaulting a woman.
- Jamie Briggs resigns after a "serious matter" with a diplomat.
- Peter "old baby face" Dutton calls a reporter a "mad fucking witch" in a text message to her.
- Peter Duttons all around the world are sick of Peter Dutton.
- Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama created ISIS according to world renowned thinker Donald Trump.
And those are all of the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!