Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Jorge's hair and vacation.
- Tom goes to a Buck's party and drinks a lot of beer + secret Hitler.
- Syria Ceasefire... for 20 mins.
- New York bombings - suspect detained.
- Washington Mass shooting in a mall.
- 49% of Australians want a ban on Muslim immigration - not bloody likely.
- Pauline Hanson reckons 49% is too low.
- Edward Snowden thrown under the bus by the Washington Post. Thanks for the Pulitzer mate!
- Dumb developments from Labor on the stupid plebiscite.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!