Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Advice on same-sex marriage plebiscite intensified row between George Brandis and top adviser.
- Terrifying clowns are appearing all over the world for some reason.
- The swimwear company at the centre of Malaysia's 'budgie 9' case says orders have gone gangbusters.
- Trump caught making vile comments about sexual assult - he 'apologises' by having another red hot go at the Clintons.
- We have an angry white-girl wasted cry at Trump and the 2nd presidential debate.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!