Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- NSW premier confirms backflip on greyhound racing ban.
- "The Room" director Tommy Wiseau and star Greg Sestero reunite for a new movie and somebody really cares about that.
- Trump defends making vulgar comments about women on tape.
- New wave of sexual harassment allegations threatens the Trump campaign.
- Jamie Lee Curtis condems Trump comments.
- 'Moralisers we need you' and Boomers being giant condescending assholes.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!