Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- The fallout from the internet flame war we started by saying banal, un-controversial things about the Adler shotgun and then penis jokes.
- Adler shotgun classification and angry gun nuts.
- Other people have different opinions and that's fine?
- Hillary Clinton demands the FBI show its hand in latest (and most timely) email probe.
- George W Bush lost 22 millions emails and nobody seems to care.
- Trump voter commits voter fraud, because the polls are "rigged".
- No asylum seekers who have tried to come to Australia by boat - even those found to be refugees - can ever enter the country under proposed law. Yeah.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!