Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Trumpocalypse - Donald Trump is now President Elect.
- #NotMyPresident - except he is though. Protests erupt for some reason.
- Luke called it like two years ago.
- 'Fuck You Guvment' people decided the outcome for everyone.
- 'Ban All Muslims' and other policy positions just disappear from Trump website.
- Nobody knows what Trump could possibly be like as President.
- Donad Trump and Obama sit down and have chats about Obamacare.
- Ah the elitists, it's all their fault.
- It's all a fever-dream - or a fear simulation.
- Can Trump drop the Paris climate accords? What happens next?
- PM announces a special ONE OFF DEAL to relocate refugees to the US. That'll definitely happen.
- Turnbull banned from Mardi Gras
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!