Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Vic government blindsided and gets a kicking from the federal government for fun.
- 'The Rock' genuinely considers a White House run because that's the world we live in now.
- Donald Trump drains the swamp... with establishment officials and big business interests.
- Steve Bannon of far right 'news source' Breitbart is now president-elect Trump's chief strategist.
- Russia cheekily withdraws its signature from ICC statue for no particular reason - why do you ask?
- Trump backer says Japanese internment camps from the Second World War are a precedent for Muslim registry.
- George Takei on internment camps.
- Kanye West would've been a Trump supporter... if he'd bothered to vote.
- Crazy Malcolm Roberts cites Trump as a reason to eschew any action on climate change! Yay for the world!
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!