Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Ridiculously Good Looking and other personal gripes.
- Moments from our childhood that still haunt us.
- Yes, Jorge was in a choir and he said a dumb thing 13 years ago.
- Adam has a girlfriend and he made a hash of meeting her parents.
- Black Friday is now a thing in Australia - except it isn't.
- Cards Against Humanity and their classic Black Friday gags.
- People are paying Cards Against Humanity to dig a big hole.
- Literal Neo-Nazis giving the Nazi salute to Richard B Spencer at a speech about White Supremacy.
- Justin Trudeau weirdly praises Fidel Castro, spawns #TrudeauEulogies
- Peter Dutton says Labor 'misrepresented' his completely accurate remarks about Lebanese Muslims.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!