Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Steven Seagal is hanging out with Putin. A lot.
- PAX Australia - VR is definitely a real thing that's actually happening.
- The American Dream - everyone uses guns for everything except killing people.
- Doom Soundtrack panel/live gig.
- Tom's adventures with a T-Rex and virtual reality.
- UK High Court ruling may prevent a hard Brexit. The saga continues.
- Donald Trump pulled of stage after what was not an assassination attempt.
- The American Election finally wraps up.
- Senate woes occupy government's concerns
- Scott Ludlam takes a mental health break.
- Bob Day may not technically have been legally elected.
- Rod Culleton election to be determined by the High Court. Pauline Hanson throws him directly under the bus.
- Possible NBN hack is great bloody news.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!