On this week's episode of Unnatural Selection we discuss:
- How Aussie of a podcast we are.
- India cancels a bunch of currency overnight and completely shits on the economy.
- Let's go cashless overnight: turns out nah.
- ABCC bill passes the Senate and the LNP parties like it's 1899.
- New York thief walks off with a bucket of gold worth $1.6mil.
- Human Rights Commission rejects David Leyonhjelm's frivolous claim because it's frivolous. He's not happy.
- Trumpgret. How did they all not see it coming.
- Italy's referendum - Love me some gridlock! Renzi resigns.
- NZ PM John Key resigns.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!