Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Someone took a shit so bad it brought down a plane.
- Jorge watched an old lady die on a plane.
- Sarah Palin denies saying the thing she obviously said.
- Iowa - Clinton beats Sanders by a sliver.
- Ted Cruz wins Iowa. Sort of.
- Ted Cruz and his campaign's shady operations around Ben Carson.
- Australians all over the country are protesting the High Court's ruling that maintains the legal status of offshore processing for asylum seekers.
- Dan Andrews sends a letter to Malcolm Turnbull.
- Leader of MRA orginisation Return of Kings 'Roosh' ends up not being able to come to Australia after all.
- Also, Roosh lives in his mother's basement. Asshole.
- Bridge players arrested in Thailand for a dumb reason.
- NZ politician hit in the face with a dildo.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!