Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Phillip Ruddock retires - gets envoy role in human rights role. Which is hilarious.
- For the first time in recorded history, someone has been killed by a meteorite.
- Oscar Gift Bags and Vampire Breast Lifts.
- Private sector would deliver Medicare benefits under radical new Turbull government proposal.
- No GST lift!
- Rubio supports a complete ban on abortion - with no exemptions for rape or incest. Because Jesus.
- Sanders and Trump won New Hampshire, to nobody's surprise.
- Greg Hunt wins a totally real 'Best Minister in the World.'
- Liberals took designer watches valued at $250,000.
- Stuart Robert forced to resign.
- #Imnotkiddingmaddi - Hillary Clinton needs your money. Now.
- Jorge explains Super PAC's.
- Gravitational Waves hailed as discovery of the century.
- Nationals MP compares gay people to animals.
- Justice Antonin Scalia is dead. Good.
- Woman complains to Woolworths for not taking her Coles milk back.
- Martin Shkreli may have just been scammed for $15mil.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!