Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Shane Warne believes we 'came from aliens'.
- Kanye West asks Mark Zuckerberg for $1 billion for his 'ideas'.
- Protesting 'banana man' forces council to abandon meeting.
- Paul McCartney denied entry to Grammy's afterparty.
- Salim Mehajer loses millions as land decisions are reversed.
- Video of Tony Abbott working for the dole is fantastic.
- Turns out Stoner Sloth was a massive waste of cash.
- AFP's $1bn crystal meth seizure claim questioned.
- Tiny dolphin killed by beachgoers for selfies.
- Three strikes scheme for Aussie pirates scrapped.
- ABC's Catalyst program linking mobile phones to brain cancer thoroughly debunked.
- US government tries to get Apple to make them a master key.
- Kanye West's SNL meltdown.
- Labor's negative gearing plan is actually not shit.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!