Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Donald Trump throws a counter-event against Fox New's Republican debate.
- Trump organises some sweet fundraisers for veterans. Allegedly.
- Iowa Caucuses are tomorrow!
- Democratic nominees are... few.
- Republican debates are monster - probably due to Trump.
- Martin Shkreli and his goons threaten Ghostface Killah for some reason.
- The mosquito-borne Zika virus, which has spread to 22 countries and territories in the Americas.
- Lead poisoning in Flint, Michigan due to hilarious negligence.
- Swiss investigators say US$4bn stolen from Malaysian state-owner companies.
- Gay community in Victoria recieve formal state apology.
- JK Rowling receives apology from MP after weird torrent of abuse.
- Nine Lives with Kevin Spacey totally seems to be a real thing.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!