Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Yelp doesn't like being publicly smeared. Fun.
- Peacocks die in zoo after being manhandled by morons.
- Trump wins everything, because we're morons.
- Labor introduces negative gearing policy which isn't garbage. LNP responds haphazardly.
- Trump 'won' the latino vote in Nevada.
- Swinburne University hit by measles outbreak.
- Sydney House which is a pile of garbage and had a body in it for 8 years still worth $1.1 mil. But there's no bubble.
- Malcolm Turnbull caves to Cory Bernardi and plans inquiry into anti-homophobia school program.
- Bill Shorten stands up to his bully like a big boy.
- The Jalal brothers pranksters are fucking morons.
- Iowa house passes a bill to let children handle guns.
- Tony Abbott reckons he would've won the next election.
- A 3 year old boy got sentenced to life in Egypt, because reasons.
- David Duke of the KKK supports... Donald Trump!
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!