Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Brussels airport and metro attack.
- 65 dead in suicide blast in Pakistan.
- We pay more tax than 30% of Aussie companies, it turns out.
- Malcolm Turnbull's new slogan is straight from Veep.
- Melbourne now has public transport info on Google Maps.
- Malcolm Turnbull from 2009 has a statement that's coming back to haunt him.
- Senators want moratorium on wind turbine investment until health studies conclude.
- $380m UK ship might be called Boaty McBoatface.
- Former Nixon Aide admitted the war on drugs was a way to screw over hippies and blacks.
- Microsoft's teenage chatbot Tay is a racist douche.
- Black Mail carrier in Brooklyn arrested by NYPD for basically no reason.
- Queensland Bricklayer is somehow a billionaire for no suss reason.
- #GetTomSomeEggs - help with the real crowdfunding effort.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!