Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- How Malcolm Turnbull fucking LOVES innovation.
- No, you're not entitled to your dumb opinion.
- Report from the Grattan Institute calls for HELP debt to be paid earlier.
- More than 5,000 people arrested in Pakistan for totally legit reasons.
- Brit Bro gets 'selfie' with Plane Hijacker.
- NYPD officer stripped of gun and badge after arresting on-duty mailman for no fucking reason at all.
- Trump reckons there has to be 'some form of punishment' for abortions, because he's a fucking evil head-case.
- DC Madam's Scandal comes back to life with implications for the 2016 presidential election.
- Former Trump strategist speaks out.
- Trump campaign manager charged with assault of a reporter in Florida.
- Google disables their TOTALLY HILARIOUS April Fool's Day joke.
- Tesla unveils its highly-anticipated Model 3.
- Panama Papers: The Early Days.
- MP and winner of Best Pilsbury Dough Boy Impression (2016), Kevin Andrews is prepared to challenge Malcolm Turnbull for LNP leadership. LOL.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!