Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- We have a chat with the cast and crew of Purgatorio: Tommy Lawton and Hannah Vanderheide.
- Feminism in theatre.
- Roles for women.
- How can you find the good in Medea and Jason?
- How do you play a character that's so deeply flawed?
- Politics in theatre: detention, self-agency, forgiveness.
- Becoming a director in Australia - ditch your company.
- Mum I was on Game of Thrones!
- Abuse of sexuality in the acting industry.
- You wanna be a star, dontcha?
- Tom and Tommy's romantic meeting.
- Hannah's odd love of Cherry Tomatos.
- Tommy needs to eat better. Seriously Tommy, get it together.
- Jorge is very impressed with his co-hosts!
- Tom guesses Tommy's artistic vision almost to a tee.
- Actor pranks. Actors are the worst.
- Cast parties ;)
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!