Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Election 2016. Malcolm calls the election for July 2nd, as predicted.
- Jorge gets a letter from Malcolm Turnbull about jobs, the economy, jobs and working family jobs.
- Jorge thinks Peter Dutton should resign over his comments about refugee advocates allegedly encouraging suicide for some reason unknown to anyone.
- Women safely avoid pro-life protesters for the first time in decades.
- The Budget - Tax cuts for the rich and other kinds of pork-barrelling.
- Centrelink 'auto-rejects' tens of thousands of claims to clear the backlog.
- Flight from Cocos Islands carrying asylum seekers, according to locals.
- Ted Cruze And John Kasich are out - Donald Trump is the presumptive nominee.
- Donald Trump taco bowl fiasco.
- Boaty McBoatface will be called RRS Sir David Attenborough.
- Barnaby loses it over carp.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!