Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- New Format for the show. Less stories, more depth.
- Halal Snack Packs are the tits.
- HSPAS on Facebook.
- Baby-face killa: Peter Dutton said some disparaging things about refugees.
- Refugees can't be stealing our jobs and on welfare.
- Literacy is a real problem with refugees, but why should that count against them?
- NBN leaks and the AFP.
- Was there political influence on the AFP to act on this matter.
- Whistleblower protections - do they exist anymore?
- Naked man hops in with the Lions and gets mauled.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!