Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- TPG is the worst internet company Jorge has ever dealt with.
- Jorge's internet drought.
- Alex Jones believes Beyonce's Lemonade was funded by the CIA to start a race war for some reason?
- Creeps are using facial recongnition tech to dox porn stars.
- PNG find detention of asylum seekers on Manus Island illegal.
- Young Liberal candidate wants to block porn, abortions and fun.
- So many people watched the Game of Thrones premiere PornHub noticed a drop in traffic.
- Tinder just launched a group dating option and now we all have a sharp focus for all our discontent.
- The CIA live-tweeted Osama Bin Laden's death as though it were now?
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!