Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Jorge is sad about life. Vice documentaries are sad.
- Orlando Gay Club Shooting kills 50.
- Twitter is full of garbage people - like Fred Nile!
- FOX News blames the correct things: Obama and Political Correctness.
- President Obama speaks on the Orlando shooting.
- Hillary Wins Democratic nomination. Finally.
- Sanders pledges to work with Clinton after Obama meeting.
- Obama Slow Jams the News with Jimmy Fallon for some reason.
- Liberal Party Candidate resigns after brothel ownership revealed.
- Barnaby Joyce repeatedly tells constituent to 'piss off'.
- A Mysterious Horseman Lassoed a Wicked Bike Thief in a Walmart parking lot.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!