Jorge Tsipos and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Walking Dead - Spoiling Dead and AMC legal action.
- GoT spoilers. What is Arya may never die.
- Annoying cliffhangers and other real problems.
- CFA, UFU and Dan Andrews.
- Victorian Liberals are very sneaky. Jorge loves it.
- #FakeTradie is pure gold.
- Brexit and Boris Johnson being a power tool.
- MP Jo Cox murdered and life is the worst.
- Russian athletics ban maintained before Rio Olympics after IAAF meets.
- Can Donald Trump read?
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!