Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Mathias Cormas
- Turnbull steps in on debate over Joyce's asylum seekers and live exports comments.
- Labor's David Feeney kicks massive own goal during election season.
- Jacqui Lambie reckons Cory Bernardi is an arsehole. She's probably not wrong.
- 60 Minutes producer sacked and reporters warned over child abduction story.
- Turns out Channel 9 oversight of 60 Minutes has historically been...minimal.
- Melbourne's unfair on the spot Myki fines to be scrapped. Turns out the system is not great when thought about for any length of time.
- Trump is the Republican nominee for president. It's official.
- Donald Trump rails against the judge who's ruling on his Trump University case. It's a terrible idea.
- Judge in Trump University case decides to unseal a bunch of documents, weirdly.
- Amber Heard and Johnny Depp split amid domestic violence allegations.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!