Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- The Sydney protester who was finally vindicated after a year of legislation after a false police charge at an anti- Reclaim Australia rally.
- Colorado Republican says racist memes were a hack... after already admitting to it.
- NSW chiropractor charged over MP Nova Peris online abuse.
- Seven year-old boy found alive in Japan after a nearly week-long search. Everyone's super respectful about it.
- Cincinnati zoo has to defend itself from public shaming after they were forced to kill a gorilla to save a child.
- Everyone's a gorilla expert now.
- Jake Tapper and the quest for a straight answer.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!