Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Brexit and all the fallout. Oh the Bregret!
- A mysterious rise in British racism that's completely unrelated to the xenophobic Leave campaign altogether.
- EU says GTFO to Britain.
- Leave Campaign: There is no plan.
- Scotland: Um, no bish.
- AusPol: Marriage Equality plebiscite will be totally pointless and cost $160million. Yay!
- Don't vote for the LNP.
- Democrat gun sit in and senate filibuster - all for nothing.
- Democracy is dead.
- Rep. John Lewis has volume issues but makes excellent points.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!