Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Alton Sterling's death in Louisiana - Black Lives Matter protest response.
- Philando Castile and the defeaning silence from the NRA.
- Dallas sniper Micah Johnson - killed by a bomb.
- Hillary Clinton not prosecuted by the FBI. James Comey says Clinton was careless. But on the other hand, Trump.
- Bill Clinton's meeting with Loretta Lynch was totally and obviously very above-board of course.
- Shorten concedes defeat. Turnbull wears his shit-eating grin.
- Pokemon go is totally a thing for some reason.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!