Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Nice Massacre and the aftermath.
- ISIS claims responsibility - but what does that mean anymore?
- France has become a really sad focal point for all these attacks.
- Asylum seekers are not terrorists. They run from terrorists.
- Sonia Kruger wants to ban all Muslim immigration. She is an idiot.
- Aren't you nervous saying dumb shit on TV?
- POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!
- Pauline Hanson is a garbage person.
- Turkey's attempted coup.
- Erdogan is an authoritarian douche.... but he was elected.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!