Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- RNCinCLE: It's over, Trump is the Republican nominee.
- Melania Trump's speech was taken from Michelle Obama.
- Ted Cruz booed for telling people to vote their conscience.
- Unarmed black man lying on the ground gets shot in the leg for no reason.
- George Christensen is mad about this not-terror attack.
- Michael Cain is now Michael Cain.
- Rio's Mayor has jokes rather than infrastructure.
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigns and this is a pretty big deal for the DNC.
- Julian Assange and Wikileaks and a big grudge.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!