Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Democracy Sausage - the perfect tiny burnt metaphor for this election.
- Another Hung parliament?
- Line conversations are the best.
- Our voting experiences: which party lets the dog live?
- HOW TO VOTE CARDS ARE THE WORST.
- Voting for the Greens in Kooyong - secret society.
- Very long senate ballots.
- AEC says the election could take up to a month to finalise.
- Both parties had victory speeches, but nobody is sure who won.
- Andrew Bolt calls on Malcolm Turnbull to resign for reasons?
- Turnbull vs Abbott and saving the furniture.
- George Christiansen cops a lot of twitter abuse.
- So does Leigh Sales.
- Pauline Hanson's back - and she does not love Halal Snack Packs. She is wrong.
- Biting incident in Higgins is truly baffling.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!