Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- All of the fuckery from the Rio 2016 Olympics - that's not about sport.
- Damn that guys leg just broke.
- Russian consulate in Rio denies involvement with robbery victim who was definitely not a spy.
- Australians robbed at knifepoint in Rio.
- Bullets flying around because Brazil.
- Jill Stein and the Green Party. Just no.
- Stein and the 3rd party myth + science denial.
- Gary Johnson and the nutty Libertarian party. They're mostly cool except for the crazy stuff.
- Getting Johnson into the presidential debates.
- Bill Leak and his dumb, racist cartoon.
- #IndigenousDads and the (largely) positive response.
- One Nation now has four senators. Malcolm Roberts (The Living Soul) is one of them, and he has opinions.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!