Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Is chocolate usually inedible in Melbourne?
- Jack Heath, noted book-writer is with us. (JackHeath.com.au)
- Younger people are more appreciative readers.
- Jack's streaming experiment - he wrote a story in front of an audience.
- Rio Olympics Fail: Green pool and multiple armed robberies.
- #CensusFail - the ABS and it's now famous complete fuckup.
- The Census - Was it an attack or was is not an attack?
- Does the Australian Bureau of Statistics really need such personal information about us? Other security and privacy concerns.
- Donald Trump makes a joke(?) about 2nd Amendment people 'doing something' about Hillary Clinton.
- Trump says Obama and Clinton are the 'founders' of ISIS.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!