Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- AirAisa X Flight from Sydney to Malaysia ends up in Melbourne after a navigational error.
- Man charged with committing terrorist act in Sydney and attempted murder. But was it terrorism?
- Senator's have apparently run out of stuff to to talk about in Parliament and it's not because they're working too hard.
- Hillary Clinton's pneumonia at the terrible timing of it.
- Hillary health conspiracy theories.
- FDR managed to run the country just fine.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!