Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- We're all going to listen better.
- Omar's Coffee blew our freaking minds. It's the best coffee in Melbourne.
- Stephen Conroy, the AFP and the NBN leaks.
- Only places that don't need the NBN at all will get it.
- Australian Federal Police to raid parliament.
- Tom is a massive hoon, mate.
- Syria: The rolling Byzantine, labyrinthian, clusterfuck.
- Turkey invades Syria. That should help.
- Burkini ban in Nice and all this French nonsense.
- PlebiSHITE, more like! But seriously the plebiscite may or may not be blocked and will be terrible for everyone.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!