Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Prince Alexander of Sweden - He's a baby and definitely not dead.
- Vince Vaughn got a haircut or something.
- Guns N Roses made a shitload of money.
- Amancio Ortega became the richest guy in the world... for a minute.
- Michelle Payne is back in the saddle - quite literally!
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens - some special effects video was trending.
- Other things I'm sure.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!