Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- The Eu's Apple tax ruling. Retroactive rulings and tax dodges.
- Tim Cook loves open letters.
- Inversion and a Double Irish with a Dutch Sandwich.
- Senator Lambie and her classic zingers about Cory Bernardi.
- Derryn Hinch (The Human Headline) fell asleep in Parliament... after calling out Senators for sleeping in Parliament?
- Sam Dastyari and the horrible, no good, very bad day.
- Labor loves playing silly buggers. If only they spent as much time being good at government.
- Pauline Hanson and Tony Abbott have a weird, awkward on camera chat.
- The Tromp family and the very strange week they have had.
- A lovely fan drops us a line!
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!