On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- Jorge forgot to post the episode again.
- Embattled MP Sussan Ley steps down from cabinet.
- Here's the plan for an entitlements scandal.
- Nobody buys things on impulse - from Liberal party donors, that is.
- Do people understand how buying a house works?
- WA Senator Rod Culleton definitely doesn't 'shape up' for a fight.
- Trump lies to the public. The Russians 100% hacked the election.
- NZ MP blasts Malcolm Roberts as a 'village idiot'.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection podcast www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.