On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- Scraping the barrel - no more NPR intros.
- Sussan Ley reaches step 5 of an expenses scandal: resignation.
- We finally ended corruption once and for all!
- Lets have a federal ICAC already!
- Donald Trump is a literal dinosaur.
- 2016 was the worst - and 2017 will be even worse.
- Donald Trump is not a fan of CNN - calls them 'fake news'.
- "Do you honestly believe Hillary would be tougher on Putin than me?" Um. Yes?
- LOOK AT THESE PAPERS! LOTS OF BUSINESS PAPERS!
- Golden Showers - that would be the least objectionable part of Trump, if true.
- Do the Russians have the info to blackmail Trump as president?
- Mexico will pay (us back) for the wall!
- Don't piss off the CIA.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection podcast www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.