On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- 2016 is finally over.
- No celebrities are allowed to die now.
- Monster Trucks and other pieces of High Art.
- We're scared of the first piece of bad news.
- La La Land will crush your damn soul.
- Ryan Gosling might be bad at other stuff.
- Christmas in retail is complete garbage.
- The electoral college and hilarious liberal handwringing.
- Rex Tillerson and his 'foreign policy experience'.
- Donald Trump wants the US to expand nuclear capabilities. Not sure if he knows the US has a bunch of nukes already.
- Gold Plate.
- Russia 100% hacked the DNC to benefit Trump. Trump doesn't buy it.
- Putin neglects to retaliate against Obama pulling diplomats from Russia to buddy up with Trump.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection podcast www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.