On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Same sex marriage passed!
- Malcolm Turnbull tries desperately to take credit for passing SSM.
- Barnaby Joyce replaces himself.
- Tony Abbott is a spineless git who doesn't stick to his principles.
- Should an elected minister represent the greater good or their electorate?
- Bob Katter votes against gay marriage - is a knob.
- Sam Dastyari lobbies other government ministers on China's behalf. He needs to resign.
- 1/3 of top Aussie companies paid $0 in tax for reasons.
- Small business gets screwed - big business gets 'deductions'.
- Trump decided to move the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem FOR NO GOOD REASON.
- Sexual assault allegations against Trump to be tested in court.
- Al Franken finally resigns.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.