On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- New Star Wars is… problematic.
- Giant space turd turns out to be nothing, of course.
- Sadly, no constitutional crisis for Christmas.
- John Alexander wins the Bennelong by election - immediately makes a terrible joke.
- CBA admits that it failed to report over 53k incidents of illegal deposits.
- Roy Moore loses in Alabama. But not by enough!
- North Korea reports that Kim Jong Un can control the weather and a bunch of other stuff.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.