On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- Jorge gets off his high horse.
- The panda is no longer endangered?
- Malcolm "The Data Has Been Corrupted" Roberts corrupts his own Twitter poll data.
- Tom knows Morning Joe and Jorge is so proud. He's still disappointed in Adam. Consistently.
- George Soros must be handing out a lot of cheques.
- Mitch is a good guy and now it's weird.
- Slacktivism, clicktivism and Doesn't-give-a-shit-stivism.
- LBJ and his big dick. How presidents have changed.
- "MAINSTREAM MEDIA" accountability survey is... slightly biased.
- Adam doesn't get Simpsons - but he's got plenty of Mormon propaganda for you! In verse!
- Adam always forgets the milk.
- Michael Flynn gets dumped as key adviser to the president.
- CNN alleges multiple people in the Trump campaign were in 'constant contact' with Russian intelligence.
- John McCain really must not be able to believe that Trump got elected and he didn't.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection podcast www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.