On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- Adam can’t order food or do intros. But we love him anyway.
- The Superbowl was a thing that happens.
- Cory Bernardi has split away from the LNP to create the Australian Conservative Party.
- Jorge and Adam relitigate their never-mounted play.
- We almost forgot about Clive Palmer!
- Cory Bernardi sounds like Adam with a sinus infection in a wind tunnel.
- Donald Trump and his Muslim ban gets held up in the courts.
- Alternative Facts - two weeks too late. The phrase that will accidentally define our era.
- 1984 is now more relevant than ever.
- Trump unaware of refugee deal with Australia. Negs President Trumble. Hangs up on him.
- Sean Spicer - spy novel press secretary. Literal fish out of water.
- How does one summon Joe Hockey?
- President Trumble and other hilarious mistakes.
- Turnbull donated $1.75mil… to himself.
- Nigel Farage, former UKIP leader, gets mocked via sign.
- Brexit - should we just, not?
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection podcast www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.