On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- Conciliatory Croissants at the UN and being Double French.
- Adam is a walking Australia meme. We don’t all love Vegemite.
- Adam doesn’t watch the Simpsons and thus doesn’t get our references.
- Should we pivot to being a podcast just about Simpsons Memes.
- THE SNOWY HYDRO SCHEME THO.
- Lets to a feasibility study!
- Politics has always been dumb and terrible.
- People are people. People are garbage. Nothing changes. The Musical.
- A virtual power plant is a cool thing to spruke at this exact moment in time in SA.
- Jay Weatherill and Josh Frydenberg’s stouche on camera.
- St Partrick’s Day: King of Snakes and getting shitfaced.
- Irish PM extolls the virtues of immigrants… next to Donald Trump!
- French Fries to Freedom Fries.
- Hello should now become Heaven-o!
- The internet never forgets and never forgives: Mcdonald's Tweets at Donald Trump.
- Geert Wilders (sort of) lost the Dutch election - but is a sign of bad things to come.
- Geert Wilders vs Jorhan Stahl.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection podcast www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.