On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- Only good news this week.
- Can't find any biased news!
- FACTS DON'T MATTER is on sale.
- Centrelink debt recovery debacle - turns out your info isn't private at all!
- Government decides that government can release your private data whenever it feels like it.
- Is Centrelink bad on purpose?
- Paleo Pear and Banana Bread - Department of Finance's hilarious recruitment video.
- There's an AusPost one from the same people!
- SBS has a parody of the Paleo Pear video and it's great.
- They're not actors - no wonder it's terrible!
- Cory Bernardi's Australian Conservatives have been experimenting with memes and boy are they something!
- Nigerian engineer given a written test in New York airport, for some reason.
- Jeff Sessions recuses himself because he lied about interactions with Russian officials.
- Kellyanne Conway 'alternative facts' was her Oscars blunder.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection podcast www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.