On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- Melbourne weather: everyone loses their damn minds.
- Oh yeah, Trump may have started World War Three.
- Trump orders the drop of 59 Tomahawk missiles on Syrian air base in retaliation for Syrian government's chemical weapon attack.
- America First and don't attack Assad... Unless...
- Prolonging a civil war.
- 'Extreme vetting' means hand over your phone and passwords now.
- John Clarke, noted satirist and writer, passes away at 68.
- Ray Hadley bans Scott Morrison from his 2GB show.
- KFC to be delivered by NZ Post for some reason.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection podcast www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.