On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- Jorge loves dead air(?)
- We have the lovely Suzanne Stevens on the podcast - and she has cookies.
- United Airlines fiasco - man dragged away and it was horrible.
- $800mil loss will ensure a genuine apology. Every time.
- Pauline Hanson wanted you to boycott Halal chocolate because yay prejudice!
- #GetTomSomeEggs - and nobody did.
- Humpty Dumpty is an egg - nobody mentions it.
- Merry Xmas ISIS - how a Melbourne comedy show got the attention of anti-terror police.
- Sean Spicer made several gaffes about the Holocaust.
- Trump weighs up a first-strike on a nuclear North Korea, because, you know, reasons.
- Erdogan claims Turkey referendum win.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection podcast www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.