On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- The totally fair budget for 2017.
- LNP - lets lower some expectations.
- Drug testing welfare recipients, because, sure, why the fuck not?
- Cory Bernardi: You used to call me on my cell phone.
- The government wants you to save for a home: BUT NOT TOO MUCH YOU GREEDY PLEB.
- Adam watches a LOT of Antiques Roadshow.
- Macron wins the French election.
- QANTAS CEO Alan Joyce gets creampied for gay marriage.
- Trump fires FBI director James Comey for totally not completely questionable 'reasons'.
- Sean Spicer hid in the bushes because professionalism.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.