On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- Facts Don't Matter - so you say how I failed!
- The Rain Album - it really does rain a lot in Seattle.
- Cory Bernardi gathers his forces of darkness - joins with Family First.
- Yay for conservatives, or as Jorge likes to call them "Historical Enthusiasts."
- Mark "Burned Too Hot and Too Bright" Ellis and how he quits One Nation.
- Pauline Hanson and One Nation referred to law enforcement by Labor senator. Lets hope they crash and burn!
- Donald Trump's first 100 days: "I thought it would be easier."
- Imagine The Donald driving. Huh.
- Fyre Festival schadenfreude is giving me life.
- Kendall Jenner is financial kryptonite right now.
- Centrelink sends off the most amateurish email in history.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection podcast www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.