On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- A special prosecutor assigned to the Trump affair.
- Mike Pence and the Republicans need to grow a spine. Good luck!
- Crisis in Venezuela - shit's fucked!
- FBI Director Robert Mueller gets appointed as special counsel.
- We suck at hosting the show all over the place.
- Sweden drops charges of rape against Julian Assange.
- Julian Assange comes off like a bit of a shitlord.
- ATO deputy commissioner Michael Cranston to be charged in tax scandal.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.